Hey Siri, Give Me Some of The Best 4th of July Drinks
We put together a few of our favorite red, white, and blue drink recipes!
🇺🇸 1776 COCKTAIL
Red Layer: Frozen raspberries ½ cup, white wine 2 oz
White Layer: Ice, gin 1.5 oz
Blue Layer: Ice, blue curacao 1.5 oz
1.Blend red layer, then put it in the freezer till the rest of the drink is ready
2. Crush the ice cubes in a blender
3. Fill your glass 1/3 of the way up with the crushed ice &
add blue curacao
4. Add more crushed ice (an additional ⅓ of the glass) then add gin
5. Add more crushed ice then top with the drunk raspberry granita you set in the freezer to keep frozen!
🇺🇸 CITRUS-SPANGLED SPRITZER
1.5 oz citrus vodka
1.5 oz blue curacao
1 oz grenadine
The rest lemon seltzer water
Lemon, blueberries, and mint for garnish
1. Lightly mix the vodka and lemon soda in a cocktail shaker with ice and set aside
2. In a tall glass, add the grenadine slowly to the bottom
3. Fill the glass with crushed ice
3. Strain the vodka soda mixture over the back of a bar spoon, followed by the blue curacao
4. Garnish with fresh mint, lemon rind star and berries (optional)
🇺🇸 BOOZY RED, WHITE, AND BLUE SLUSHIES
*2 large drinks*
3 oz coconut rum, divided
3 oz red gatorade
3 oz limeade
3 oz blue gatorade
1. Fill the blender about half way with ice, then pour in the gatorade and 1 oz coconut rum. Blend, then pour into the cups. Place the glasses in the freezer to keep them solid while working on the remaining layers.
2. Rinse the blender, then fill it about half way with ice. Pour in the limeade and 1 oz coconut rum. Blend, then spoon this onto the red layers, then return the glasses to the freezer.
3. Rinse the blender, then fill it about half way with ice. Pour in the blue gatorade and final 1 oz coconut rum. Blend, then spoon over the blue layer.
Serve with a straw!